REALTOR® Safety Certified Office
GCAR challenges each office to keep safety in the forefront of real estate business at all times. We encourage every real estate office to become a REALTOR® Safety Certified Office and every real estate agent to become a REALTOR® Safety Ambassador.
What's invovled? How can your office be added to the list below? To become a Safety Certified Office each office must complete the following:
- Encourage entire office to complete NAR’s Safety Matters course, provided by GCAR.
- Encourage entire office to take the GCAR Safety Pledge.
- Appoint a Safety Leader for your office; this person must have completed NAR’s Safety Matters course and the GCAR Safety Pledge.
- Discuss a safety/safety awareness topic at every sale meetings. Review office Safety Action Plan annually.
- Provide GCAR with description of implement office Buddy System.
- Participate in Safety Certified Office meeting locations throughout your market area. Prominently display the Safety Certified Office participation logo in office.
- Provide GCAR with a completed Application Form and Office Safety Action Plan.
- Submit annually a list of dates and actions taken to promote REALTOR® Safety. Due January 31st of each year.
REALTOR® Safety Certified Offices
Herman Walldorf & Co.