Wed, Dec 12, 2018 1:00pm – 1:30pm
Design and Deliver a Successful Buyer Tour With RPR
Your own office or computer
There are several, simple yet highly rewarding steps a REALTOR® can take to ensure a successful buyer’s tour. From complete and accurate preparation, to mapping out the tour, and finally following-up with decision-prompting data, RPR® has all of your business-building bases covered.
Join this free workshop to learn how to use RPR to create and manage a productive buyer tour. You will learn how to:
• Establish buyer need and expectation, and then confidently educate him/her on what the local market brings to bear
• Conduct a thorough property search by active, pending and sold listings; distressed properties, neighborhoods, schools, distance, and more
• Generate an attention-grabbing report for each of the properties on your tour, complete with your contact information, photos, and basic facts about the listing
• Create a follow-up email strategy using advanced RPR reports for enhanced information sharing
• Scope out those last-minute property sightings using the RPR app, including FSBOs
Realtors Property Resource® (RPR®), one of the most innovative benefits included in your NAR membership, is offered at no additional cost.
FreeRegister Back to Calendar