Wed, Mar 28, 2018 9:00am – 12:00pm Thu, Nov 8, 2018 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Real Estate Safety Matters: Safe Business = Smart Business
Sponsored by Greater Chattanooga REALTOR® Safety Committee
Chattanooga State Technical Community College ( 4501 Amnicola Highway, Chattanooga, TN 37406) OMNI Building Room 124/126
This course is an essential primer on how real estate professionals can limit risk to preserve safety and facilitate positive business outcomes.
- Risk considerations in the brokerage of real estate
- Safety systems and tools
- Safety protocol for showing properties and listing appointments
- Understanding physical and instinctual response to threats or attacks
- Conceal and carry considerations
- Data security for your business and your clients
- Protecting personal and electronic information
Handouts will be provided at the time of class.
This course is part of our REALTOR® Safety Certified Offices program. Please click here to learn more about the program.
Click here for a short video from Tamara Suminski.
March: Tamara Suminski / November: Greg Glosson
3 Hours TN & GA
Members: FREE / Non-Members: $30.00Register Back to Calendar