Wed, Jan 8, 2020 9:00am – 4:00pm Thu, Feb 13, 2020 9:00am – 4:00pm Mon, May 4, 2020 9:00am – 4:00pm Click to show all times
TREC Core Course 2019-2020
TREEF/ TN REALTORS®
The May 4th course offering will be held via Zoom. Please register below, which will trigger the Zoom link to be emailed 48 hours prior to class. See below for TREC virtual/streaming CE rules.
The TREC Core Course is required of all TN licensees who must complete continuing education to renew their license. This mandatory course is updated every two years to include timely topics determined by the Tennessee Real Estate Commission. The 2019-2020 TREC Core Course includes an update on TREC laws, rules and policies. Also, the course covers E&O guidelines, Agency; Advertising (teams, claims, offers and guarantees), Contracts and Property Management (escrow account set-up and TREC requirements). This course is sponsored by TREEF.
Please click here to print and/or download course material.
TREC Rules for earning CE hours via electronic streaming services:
- Login/check-in for class begins 20 minutes before the stated class start time and ends once the class begins. Students must be logged in and their identification verified (please have your license or a picture ID ready when you login) by the proctor BEFORE the stated class start time.
- Students must be visible on camera AT ALL TIMES to receive CE credit.
- Students may not take phone calls during class to receive CE credit. Instructors will provide time for breaks and lunch (if applicable). During designated break/lunch time, attendees may take care of personal calls, emails, etc. NOTE: Attendees should NOT log out at any time during the class.
- Students may not participate in computer-based work while attending class to receive CE credit.
- Students may not “Step away” from the camera for any reason to receive CE credit. If an emergency arises, please use the “chat” feature to privately notify the proctor Jessica Snyder, of your situation.
- Students are also responsible for the performance of their own technology including audio volume, video clarity and reliable internet connection.
- Video, audio and internet access are all needed to access are all needed to successfully “attend” class.
- Providers must maintain a recording of electronically streamed course.
- Your camera must remain stable and UNMOVED during the course broadcast. Excessive camera movement is distracting and may result in a student’s removal from the class at the instructor’s discretion.
- No sharing a room with other students unless permission has been granted in writing from the provider.
6 Hours TN & GA
Members: Free / Non-Members: $60.00Register Back to Calendar