To confirm your FOREWARN account will be at no cost to you, call us at 423.698.8001 to confirm we have your correct email and cell number uploaded to the FOREWARN platform.
FOREWARN brings knowledge to the real estate industry through innovative solutions to ensure safer engagements and smarter interactions. Leveraging powerful analytics and a massive data repository, FOREWARN solutions enable real estate professionals to gain real-time knowledge, for purposes such as verifying identity, searching for criminal histories, and validating information provided by potential clients such as financial and asset information – all from just a phone number or name. Risk assessment and due diligence at your fingertips™.
The FOREWARN application gives an agent the ability to gain instant insight (within seconds) on a prospective client using only a phone number! Don’t have a phone number? You can also search by name. Instantly verify:
- Identity (first name, last name, alias, and age)
- Phone numbers (residential and mobile history)
- Address history (rental, ownership, and associated addresses)
- Financial indicators (bankruptcy, lien, and judgement history)
- Property records (nationwide property ownership history)
- Criminal records (nationwide criminal history search)
Verifying your prospects in FOREWARN is not only critical for your personal safety and efficiency, but also a benefit to your listing homeowners, providing an added layer of protection for their homes and families. You can begin properly and safely planning for showings, with a higher level of intelligence and confidence, by activating your account today. Follow these basic steps to setup your password and get started.
Setting Up Your Complimentary FOREWARN Account:
1. Call us at 423.698.8001 to confirm we have the correct email and cell number uploaded to the FOREWARN platform.
2. Click here and enter your email address on file with the Association as that serves as your FOREWARN Username.
3. Providing your email will initiate an activation email from FOREWARN. Open it and click the link as instructed. If you do not see the email, be sure to check your junk/spam folder.
4. The link takes you to a page where you will enter the last 4 digits of your mobile number. NOTE: If the first 6 digits of the number displayed are not related to your mobile number, please contact FOREWARN Support at 561.757.4551 to update them with your correct cell phone number.
5. You will be prompted to enter a confirmation code that will have just been texted to that phone number. Upon confirmation you will be prompted to create a password.
6. Now you are ready to download the FOREWARN app by clicking on the appropriate link below from your mobile device, or searching for FOREWARN in the app store:
7. After activating your account, you can also log into your FOREWARN account from any web browser via the FOREWARN.com homepage (click ‘Sign In’ at top-right) or via this link: https://app.forewarn.com/
IMPORTANT – COMPLIANCE: Please note that you must limit your FOREWARN searches to professional uses only. FOREWARN activity is actively monitored (search terms and volume) to ensure proper use by our Subscribers as outlined in the Subscriber Agreement and the FOREWARN Terms and Conditions. FOREWARN is a powerful tool intended only for the increased safety and efficiency of your business. Proper use of the service by real estate professionals ensures that we can continue to provide this valuable tool to the industry.
FOREWARN Customer Support: If you experience any difficulty setting up your password or logging into FOREWARN, please reach out to FOREWARN support at 561-757-4551 or email@example.com (Monday – Friday; 9AM-5PM ET).
FOREWARN Training: Training is offered twice a month via Zoom. See gcar.net/events for 2023 training dates.