A statement of support from the applying REALTOR®'s managing broker must accompany the application, which is due no later than DECEMBER 3, 2018 @ 5 pm
What is the time commitment?
The 2019 curriculum is not yet finalized. However, participants will be expected to attend a Kick-Off Reception, 7 sessions (3-4 hours each) and complete 2 community/civic involvement electives, including topics such as:
- The Leader in You
- Leadership 200: Becoming a Leader
- Leadership 300: Enhancing Leadership Skills
- Getting to Know the Association
- The REALTOR® Party
- Greater Chattanooga REALTORS® in the Community
- Sharpening Your Leadership Presence
- Two “electives” (i.e., Governmental Affairs Committee meeting, Q&A with TREC Commissioners, Tennessee REALTORS®' Board of Directors meeting, Volunteer at RPAC or Habitat fundraising event, CNE Luncheon, or Chattanooga Chamber Annual Meeting)
Who should apply?
The objective of Leadership Academy is to provide tools and a knowledge-based foundation to motivate and empower REALTORS® who desire to serve in a local leadership position.
How many members will be selected to participate?
To allow to meaningful networking and learning, the Board of Directors will consider the overall make-up of the class and seek to select a worthy and diverse group of participants. To maximize the experience for all participants, the class size will be limited to no more than fifteen (15) participants.
How much is the tuition?
Those members selected to participate in the class will be required to pay a $175 tuition fee to offset the costs of classes, speakers, materials, and activities.