Discounts & Subscriptions
National & State Member Benefits
In addition to the local discounts and subscriptions avaialble to our members and listed on this page, be sure to check out the member-only discounts available to you from the national and state associations. From rental cars and health insurance to shipping and office supplies, your national and state associations have you covered!
- Access the REALTOR Benefits Program provided by the National Association of REALTORS®
- On Common Ground is a free, semi-annual magazine published by NAR and presents a wide range of views on smart growth issues, with the goal of encouraging dialog among REALTORS®, elected officials, and other interested citizens. Read the Spring 2020 issue.
- Access the Member Value Perks provided by Tennessee REALTORS®
- Access Affinity Partners & Discounts provided by Georgia REALTORS®
Puckett's Grocery & Restaurant offers a catering rewards program to help ease the Open House process. Here's the scoop:
- The first catering you book for an open house is free (up to $50).
- For every 5 caterings booked, the 6th one is free (up to $50).
- Each catering includes free appetizer cards to provide to open house attendees.
- Contact Puckett's Graci Burnett/423.708.8505 to take advanage of this member benefit.
Blue Sky Couriers offers discounted local and regional courier services to allow you to focus on your clients and making your office/business more profitable.
- Discounted $16 minimum ($2 savings) per order for members. Flat one-way, per-mile rates.
- Couriers are available 24-hours, 7-days-a-week. Routine, route, and RUSH services available.
- Initiate order online or by phone: 423-551-5500.
- One penny for every mile is donated to Couriers for Kids charities.
- Blue Sky FAQ
- Contact Chattanooga Regional Manager Kevin Beirne by Call/Text: 423.596.3754 or Kevin@BlueSkyCouriers.com to take advantage of this member benefit.
Industry News & Publications
Each member automatically is subscribed to the weekly Hamilton County Herald (an annual savings of $15 for TN residents and $40 for GA residents) and monthly Edge magazine (annual savings of $12). This is the one time we provide a member's home address, for which the publishers are prohibited from using for any purpose other than distributing these printed publications. We update the membership list about once a quarter, so if you're a new member, please know you are not immediately added at the same time you join.
Have a new staff member or agent? Working on a new development project? Won an award? Share your news with these publishers, who welcome the opportunity to feature real estate-related news in their publications:
- Hamilton County Herald: dlaprad@HamiltonCountyHerald.com or 423-602-9268
- Times Free Press: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bath Fitter offers all current members special “Commercial Pricing” on bathroom renovations in your home or any rentals you own or manage. Customize to your taste on colors, patterns, and shelving. Financing available.
Ready to save thousands of dollars off of regular residential pricing? To schedule your free in-home consultation, call (423) 648-4580. Get more info.
All MLS Participants and Subscribers enjoy complimentary access to CRS Data, which is an annual savings of $750 and provides property reports, comparables, tax data and maps.
- We regularly offer training on CRS Data. Please check our Calendar for training dates/times.
- The CRS Help Desk is available by calling our Staff, who can transfer you directly to the CRS Help Desk. OR you can reach the CRS Help Desk directly at 1-800-374-7488.