We're excited to announce that renovations are officially underway at Greater Chattanooga REALTORS®' office! In a few months, the office will include a spacious member lounge area, modern technology throughout the office, and a more convenient layout to better serve members.
Renovations are expected to wrap up in late-2018 and we promise to update you every step of the way with photos and even a video here and there. Here's a rendering of the finished layout.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter plus make sure your Flexmls/Catylist dashboard include the message boards so you can be aware of the latest announcements.
Here's what you need to know
- The Association's office will be open per the usual, Monday-Friday at 8:30 am-5 pm. While we do not anticipate the office needing to close much, if at all, during construction, we will notify all members as soon as possible. In short: have no fear, Association staff is here.
- Building Entry & Parking: Park furthest away from construction and use the temporary entrance on the left side of the building. Phase I of the renovations include the main entrance and entire right side of the building (where most staff offices are). By the end of this week, Association staff will relocate to a temporary space and cozied up on the other side of the building. The temporary entrance will be marked with signs.
- Member Services: When submitting a membership application, TREC form, address/info change request, etc. please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We strongly encourage calling or emailing before unplanned office visits. As you know, construction comes with its fair share of surprises and that will allow Association staff to best serve all 2,000+ members. We would love to try and have office visits scheduled whenever possible. 423.698.8001 / email@example.com
- Continuing education class locations: Throughout renovations, all classes will be held at Chattanooga State. More details to follow.
- Contact gold mine: firstname.lastname@example.org. That email address forwards directly to staff and we will make sure it goes to the right person for a timely response. Stopping by in a couple hours, but not exactly sure when? Email email@example.com. Can't remember if you need to take XYZ class? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Need to pick up a new eKey or having problems with one? Email email@example.com.