Northwest Georgia Council
In 1997, the Northwest Georgia Board of REALTORS® merged with and became a Council of the Greater Chattanooga REALTORS®.
The purpose of the Northwest Georgia Council is to unite those engaged in the real estate profession in Northwest Georgia with the Greater Chattanooga, Georgia and National Associations of REALTORS® and to help our members become more successful and professional and increase their business’ profitability.
2020 Northwest Georgia Council Board of Directors
- Martha Alexander, President
- Vickie McBryar, President-Elect
- Tracy Lee, Secretary
- Sue Sims, Treasurer/State Director
- Robin Garner, Two-year Director
- Diane Joyner, One-Year Local Director
- Joanna Jackson, At Large Director
The Concil holds quarterly meetings, which are included on our Events Calendar.