Tue, Sep 20, 2022 1:30pm – 4:30pm Tue, Dec 13, 2022 1:30pm – 4:30pm
ACE Inflation: Dealing with an Inflationary Market & Why Real Estate is the Answer
Greater Chattanooga REALTORS® (2963 Amnicola Highway)
ACE Inflation: Dealing with an Inflationary Market & Why Real Estate is the Answer classes will be held IN PERSON.
The ability of a real estate professional to speak about the current situation in the market is critical to building the credibility they need to develop customers who are loyal and committed to working with them and no one else. In this class, we address the market as it stands today. We discuss what effect inflation has on a market, and what that will mean for home buyers and investors. We will discuss real estate’s tremendous strength not just as a hedge against inflation but also how it can even build wealth in this type of market. Agents walk out of this class not only understanding inflation and how to explain it but also having the tools to show the customers in dollars and cents terms how real estate can protect them and the money they worked so hard to earn.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify several keys on the financial calculator needed for assisting customers in determining payment, interest, etc.
- Describe to the customer how current inflation will impact their selling price or the asking price of a home they want to purchase.
- Describe the overall impact on real estate and how renting prices are affected.
- Explain the performance of real estate over the long-term.
- Explain how inflation impacts home interest rates.
- State why the ability to explain inflation succinctly can impact your real estate business.
- Explain how inflation is connected to the number of homes for sale.
- Explain Net Gain and the benefit of inflation to a homeowner.
- Calculate Equity Growth to see if upgrading a home makes sense for the customer.
- Calculate Future Value based on current interest rate.
- Calculate the return from an investor’s perspective when there’s inflation.
- Calculate ‘Actual Buying Power’ and explain to a customer what that means for them.
- Calculate ‘Internal Rate of Return’ and explain to an investor that that means.
CLICK HERE to hear from Instructor Josh Cadillac about Inflation & why real estate is the ANSWER.
Course material will be provided via email prior to class.
3 Hours TN & GA (pending)
Members: $30.00 / Non-Members: $45.00Register Back to Calendar