Mon, Apr 24, 2023 9:00am – 5:00pm
At Home with Diversity
Hosted by TN REALTORS® & REBAC
Chattanooga State Community College - Gerald McCormick Center (CETAS)
The course work for the At Home with Diversity® certification is designed to enable you to work successfully with and within a rapidly changing multicultural market. It will help you to learn diversity sensitivity, how it applies to U.S. fair housing laws in your business, and ways to develop professional guidelines for working with people in the increasingly multicultural real estate market.
- Heighten awareness of and sensitivity to the social and cultural constituencies of local real estate markets. Participants will learn about the people who make up the local market, along with their values, customs, real estate needs, and expectations of real estate professionals.
- Provide practical skills and tools to increase professionalísm & effectiveness in servicing all social groups. Specifically, the course builds skills in cross-cultural communication and strategic business planning.
What You Gain:
- Knowledge of the subtleties of U.S. fair housing laws
- Business etiquette for specific cultures
- An edge in expanding your business to include international clientele
- Credit towards the ABR®, CIPS, and PMN designations
- Some states also give continuing education (CE) credit and GRI credit for this course
- This course will give students that At Home with Diversity certification.
- Counts as one elective course to be applied towards the RSPC certification.
- Counts as one REBAC elective course to be applied towards the ABR® designation.
- Credit towards the CIPS designation.
- Students who have taken At Home with Diversity after 1/1/05 receive Eight Elective credits towards the CRS designation.
- Credit towards NAR's Performance Management Network Designation through Women's Council of REALTORS®
To learn more about the At Home with Diversity (AHWD) certification and how to attain it, click here.
Click here to print and/or download course material.
LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED!
7 Hours TN & GA
Members: FREE / Non-Members: $70.00Register Back to Calendar