Thu, May 26, 2022 10:00am – 2:00pm
Great Choice Mortgage Program (THDA)
Sponsored by Tennessee Housing Development Agency (THDA)
Greater Chattanooga REALTORS® (2963 Amnicola Highway)
REALTORS®: DO YOU WANT MORE CLOSINGS?
Learn how to help your buyers overcome a major barrier by giv-ing them an option to use down payment assistance. Become a hero to first-time homebuyers by saying yes when others have told them no. Learn the ins and outs of THDA’s Great Choice program and make more deals work because you understand the rules and exceptions. Finally, by taking this 4-hour class you will earn the pre-ferred THDA Realtor status for three years!
Join us and learn the answers to the following questions about THDA mortgages:
- How can a veteran get a reduced interest rate on his/her mortgage loan?
- Does a veteran have to be a first-time homebuyer to obtain a THDA mortgage?
- How can a loan provide a free 6-month interest rate lock…while home is being constructed?
- How can a buyer get funds to pay for closing costs if the seller doesn’t pay?
- Can a buyer get money to be used as a down payment on an FHA loan…with no second mortgage on the property?
- Can a buyer with a 620 credit score be approved?
- What THDA-administered program can help unemployed or underemployed homeowners make their mortgage payments and even bring arrearages current?
The answers to all of these questions may allow a transaction to close. Whereas, without this knowledge, your buyer may be told that they have insufficient funds to close, or have unacceptable ratios, or have a credit score that regular investors will not approve. Your knowledge of THDA requirements may allow your transaction to close with THDA.
Course material will be provided during class.
4 Hours TN & GA
Members: Free / Non-Members: $40.00Register Back to Calendar