Wed, Apr 3, 2019 9:00am – 3:30pm Tue, Nov 19, 2019 9:00am – 3:30pm Tue, Sep 29, 2020 9:00am – 4:00pm
GRI 405: Mastering Forms and Contracts
Sponsored by TN REALTORS® and TREEF
Your own location/device via Zoom! (see description below for registration information)
The September 29th course offering will be held via Zoom. Please register below, which will trigger the Zoom link to be emailed 24 hours prior to class.
This one-day course will cover the ins and outs of all of the TAR standard forms (in their current versions) the forms that are most often needed and used in residential transactions, as well as the most frequent forms related pitfalls that Realtors® encounter in using them. The goal here is mastery of and comfort with the paperwork, as well as sufficient knowledge to explain various forms to customers and clients.
Lunch will be provided, please email Jessica@gcar.net with any food allergies or concerns.
Please click here to print and/or download course material.
How do I obtain the GRI designation? CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
TREC RULES for earning CE hours via electronic streaming services:
• Login/check-in for class begins 20 minutes before the stated class start time and ends once the class begins. Students must be logged in and their identification verified by the proctor BEFORE the stated class start time.
• Students must be visible on camera AT ALL TIMES to receive CE credit.
• Students may not take phone calls during class to receive CE credit. Instructors will provide time for breaks and lunch (if applicable). During designated break/lunch time, attendees may take care of personal calls, emails, etc. NOTE: Attendees should NOT log out at any time during the class.
• Students may not participate in computer-based work while attending class to receive CE credit.
• Students may not “Step away” from the camera for any reason to receive CE credit. If an emergency arises, please use the “chat” feature to privately notify the proctor of your situation.
• Students are also responsible for the performance of their own technology including audio volume, video clarity and reliable internet connection.
• Video, audio and internet access are all needed to access are all needed to successfully “attend” class.
• Providers must maintain a recording of electronically streamed course.
• Your camera must remain stable and UNMOVED during the course broadcast. Excessive camera movement is distracting and may result in a student’s removal from the class at the instructor’s discretion.
• No sharing a room with other students unless permission has been granted in writing from the provider.
6 Hours TN & GA
Members: $75.00 / Non-Members: $100.00 (for September)Register Back to Calendar