Thu, Apr 4, 2019 9:00am – 3:30pm
GRI 406: Tips, Tools & Technologies For Your Business
This is a TREFF class.
Chattanooga State Community College (4501 Amnicola Highway, Chattanooga, TN 37406) OMNI Building, Room 124/126
This one-day course will cover business development and networking strategies, with a special focus for most of the course on the smarter practices, communications and business tools, Internet sites and services and technologies that can enhance participants professional productivity and services.
Please click here to print and/or download course material.
How do I obtain the GRI designation?
The UPDATED GRI Program in 2017 gives students BOTH shorter up-to-date courses AND much greater flexibility with choices (through Elective options) in how you structure your GRI studies to fit your personal career and business goals!
At least 60 total hours of GRI-Accredited courses are required for the GRI designation in Tennessee (including the six required one-day courses). The time to obtain the GRI designation shall be no more than five years to ensure students are enrolled in a program that is relevant and respectful to trends in the marketplace and technology,
Students will complete all six of the following updated GRI Courses in either classroom or distance-learning form (or any combination of the two) each of which is 6 hours long in 2017):
- GRI 401: Doing Things the Right Way: Ethics & Professionalism – 6 hrs. CE
- GRI 402: Staying In Business and Out of Court – 6 hrs. CE
- GRI 403: Working More Effectively With Buyers – 6 hrs. CE
- GRI 404: Working More Effectively With Sellers – 6 hrs. CE
- GRI 405: Mastering Forms and Contracts – 6 hrs. CE
- GRI 406: Tips, Tools & Technologies For Your Business – 6 hrs. CE
The above requirements total 36 hours. To earn the remaining 24 hours of GRI Elective Credits, students may:
- Submit proof of fifteen (15) completed transactions; OR
- Complete a TREEF-approved company-based training program; OR
Earn at least 24 hours of credits through any combination of the following:
- CE-accredited sessions taken at TAR Spring Conferences and Annual Conventions, since January 1, 2012
- At Home With Diversity (AHWD)
Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) Core Course
- ABR Elective: Generation Buy
- ABR Elective: Marketing Reboot
- ABR Elective: New Home Construction & Buyer Representation- Professional, Product, Process
- ABR Elective: Successful Relocation Representation
- ABR Elective: REO: Responsibilities, Education and Opportunities for Real Estate Professionals
- Pricing Strategies: Mastering the CMA
- e-PRO® Day 1 & Day 2
- CRB: Seller Representations Specialist (SRS) Designation Course
- CRB: Marketing Strategies that Deliver Results
- CRS: Business Planning & Marketing
- CRS: Listings (201), Sales (202) or Referrals (210)
- Military Relation Professional (MRP) Certification Course
- NAR’s Green Designation Day 1 & Day 2
- NAR’s Code of Ethics Training
- Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR®)
- Seller Representative Specialist® (SRS®)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®)
- WCR: Effective Negotiating for Real Estate Professionals
- Real Estate Collaborative Specialist-Divorce: RCS-D, 12-hour course (partnered with Vanderbilt University Law School) this professional designation is not affiliated with or endorsed by the National Association of REALTORS®.
6 Hours TN & GA
Members: $75.00 / Non-Members: $100.00Register Back to Calendar