Mon, Jul 22, 2019 1:00pm – 3:00pm
IRC 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges
Rising real estate values, higher tax rates and new taxes were some of the reasons that we've seen a sharp increase in the number of real estate investors who structured their transactions as 1031 tax deferred exchanges. This 1031 seminar will give you a strong foundation in 1031 exchanges as well as covering some of the most recent changes.
• 1031 Exchange Guidelines and the Exchange Process
• Benefits and reasons to pursue a 1031 Exchange
• How investors can sell their investment property and move into their dream property...without paying capital gains tax
• How to exchange vacation homes & second homes
• Like-Kind Property
• Types of Exchanges
• Today's market and maximizing opportunity
• The benefits to you, the agent, in doing a 1031 exchange
• Latest updates in 1031 exchanges and impact on investors
• In-depth look at 1031 rules, deadlines, and ID requirements
Each attendee will receive IPX1031’s latest 1031 Exchange workbook and an exchange brochure (Useful in having when talking to clients about investment/business property)
This course does NOT have material to print and/or download.
Luke Hays, Esq.
2 Hours (TN ONLY)
Members: FREE / Non-Members: $20.00Register Back to Calendar