Mon, Mar 28, 2022 9:00am – 1:00pm
Making Green by Selling “Green”
Greater Chattanooga REALTORS® (2963 Amnicola Highway)
Maing Green by Selling "Green" class will be held IN PERSON at Greater Chattanooga REALTORS® (2963 Amnicola Highway).
In this course you will learn to distinguish between concepts such as “green”, ecofriendly, energy-efficiency, and sustainability so you can teach your customers how they can live an “eco-conscious” lifestyle within any budget. This course will provide you with “green renovation options” such as xeriscaping, Energy Star appliances, and solar products. We will go over practical things anyone can do to make their homes more energy efficient and sustainable; things that are inexpensive to implement but could result in significant savings. Once you, as a REALTOR®, know how to recognize these features in a home (or ask the right questions to highlight energy efficient aspects of a house), you can use that information as a marketing tool for a Seller and as selling points for a Buyer, making you a more specialized, effective and successful REALTOR®.
At the end of this course, the student will be able to:
• Define and differentiate between terms associated with “green” and energy efficiency
• Identify energy efficient components associated with the outside of a home
• Identify energy efficient components associated with the inside of a home
• Analyze range of costs and time for return on investment for make a home more resource efficient
• Demonstrate how you and your customers can embrace a more “green/ecofriendly” lifestyle within every budget
• Employ practices learned in class to advise Buyers & Sellers to be more resource efficient
• Demonstrate an understanding of “greenwashing”
• Formulate methods to effectively advertise “ecofriendly” homes so you can become more successful at selling them
CLICK HERE to print and/or download course material.
4 Hours TN & GA
Members: $40.00 / Non-Member: $55.00Register Back to Calendar