Wed, May 13, 2020 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Marketing Online Using Instagram, Facebook & YouTube
The May 13th course offering will be held via Zoom. Please register below, which will trigger the Zoom link to be emailed 48 hours prior to class.
More and more consumers are relying on the Internet to learn about real estate topics, including:
- Home Ownership (Buying and Selling, Maintenance, Conversation with a LO)
- Best Time to Buy (Assurance of Timing and Availability)
- Economic Confidence
- Tour of Cities & Neighborhoods
- Virtual Home Tours
- Neighborhood Tours
This course teaches real estate agents how to use three very popular platforms - Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube - to legally and ethically help potential homeowners navigate the path to home ownership. Learn how to create informative posts and videos that educate and serve the public. Determine content that enables you to gain loyalty and become the branded expert in your local area.
(Link to handout will be emailed to students a few days in advance, if you do not receive the handout please email email@example.com.)
TREC RULES for earning CE hours via electronic streaming services:
- Login/check-in for class begins 20 minutes before the stated class start time and ends once the class begins. Students must be logged in and their identification verified by the proctor BEFORE the stated class start time.
- Students must be visible on camera AT ALL TIMES to receive CE credit.
- Students may not take phone calls during class to receive CE credit. Instructors will provide time for breaks and lunch (if applicable). During designated break/lunch time, attendees may take care of personal calls, emails, etc. NOTE: Attendees should NOT log out at any time during the class.
- Students may not participate in computer-based work while attending class to receive CE credit.
- Students may not “Step away” from the camera for any reason to receive CE credit. If an emergency arises, please use the “chat” feature to privately notify the proctor of your situation.
- Students are also responsible for the performance of their own technology including audio volume, video clarity and reliable internet connection.
- Video, audio and internet access are all needed to access are all needed to successfully “attend” class.
- Providers must maintain a recording of electronically streamed course.
- Your camera must remain stable and UNMOVED during the course broadcast. Excessive camera movement is distracting and may result in a student’s removal from the class at the instructor’s discretion.
- No sharing a room with other students unless permission has been granted in writing from the provider.
3 Hours TN & GA
Members: $30.00 / Non-Members: $45.00Register Back to Calendar