Mon, Nov 30, 2020 9:00am – 11:00am
Social Media Set-Up for Real Estate
Your own location/device via Zoom! (see description below for registration information)
The remaining 2020 course offering will be held via Zoom. Please register below, which will trigger the Zoom link to be emailed 24 hours prior to class. See below for TREC virtual/streaming CE rules.
First-time buyers made up 33% of all homebuyers in 2019. Millennials are the biggest consumer generation in history. The search for real estate starts online. Are real estate professionals communicating effectively with today’s consumers? This program introduces licensees to the process and tools to successfully set up, operate and incorporate consumer-driven tools into their daily life. The course guides you step by step through the most utilized networks and mobile applications.
- Distinguish Between Inbound and Outbound Media
- Plan a Successful Communications Calendar
- Summarize Keywords to Utilize in Your Business
- Demonstrate how to write a successful bio that are in compliance with License Law
TREC RULES for earning CE hours via electronic streaming services:
• Login/check-in for class begins 20 minutes before the stated class start time and ends once the class begins. Students must be logged in and their identification verified by the proctor BEFORE the stated class start time.
• Students must be visible on camera AT ALL TIMES to receive CE credit.
• Students may not take phone calls during class to receive CE credit. Instructors will provide time for breaks and lunch (if applicable). During designated break/lunch time, attendees may take care of personal calls, emails, etc. NOTE: Attendees should NOT log out at any time during the class.
• Students may not participate in computer-based work while attending class to receive CE credit.
• Students may not “Step away” from the camera for any reason to receive CE credit. If an emergency arises, please use the “chat” feature to privately notify the proctor of your situation.
• Students are also responsible for the performance of their own technology including audio volume, video clarity and reliable internet connection.
• Video, audio and internet access are all needed to access are all needed to successfully “attend” class.
• Providers must maintain a recording of electronically streamed course.
• Your camera must remain stable and UNMOVED during the course broadcast. Excessive camera movement is distracting and may result in a student’s removal from the class at the instructor’s discretion.
• No sharing a room with other students unless permission has been granted in writing from the provider.
Marki Lemons Ryhal
2 Hours (TN ONLY)
Members: FREE Non-Members: $20.00Register Back to Calendar