Tue, Feb 18, 2020 1:00pm – 4:00pm Fri, May 1, 2020 9:00am – 12:00pm Wed, Aug 5, 2020 9:00am – 12:00pm Click to show all times
Your own location/device via Zoom! (see description below for registration information)
The August 5th course offering will be held via Zoom. Please register below, which will trigger the Zoom link to be emailed 24 hours prior to class. See below for TREC virtual/streaming CE rules.
The purpose of this course is to explain the benefits and uses of the Tennessee REALTORS® free Transaction Desk online forms management program. A one-stop shop encompassing all facets of the real estate transaction for real estate professionals wanting to access real estate forms anywhere, anytime. A live internet demonstration on the basic Transaction Desk features will accompany the presentation so students will be able to visualize the process and mechanics of the system, and apply them to their own usage. Prior to attending the course, please be sure you've logged into the Transaction Desk system at least once.
Please click here to print and/or download course material.
TREC RULES for earning CE hours via electronic streaming services:
• Login/check-in for class begins 20 minutes before the stated class start time and ends once the class begins. Students must be logged in and their identification verified by the proctor BEFORE the stated class start time.
• Students must be visible on camera AT ALL TIMES to receive CE credit.
• Students may not take phone calls during class to receive CE credit. Instructors will provide time for breaks and lunch (if applicable). During designated break/lunch time, attendees may take care of personal calls, emails, etc. NOTE: Attendees should NOT log out at any time during the class.
• Students may not participate in computer-based work while attending class to receive CE credit.
• Students may not “Step away” from the camera for any reason to receive CE credit. If an emergency arises, please use the “chat” feature to privately notify the proctor of your situation.
• Students are also responsible for the performance of their own technology including audio volume, video clarity and reliable internet connection.
• Video, audio and internet access are all needed to access are all needed to successfully “attend” class.
• Providers must maintain a recording of electronically streamed course.
• Your camera must remain stable and UNMOVED during the course broadcast. Excessive camera movement is distracting and may result in a student’s removal from the class at the instructor’s discretion.
• No sharing a room with other students unless permission has been granted in writing from the provider.
3 Hours TN & GA
Members: $30.00 / Non-Members: $45.00Register Back to Calendar