Thu, Aug 11, 2022 12:30pm – 1:30pm
Affordable Housing; New Options for Chattanooga (FREE Lunch & Learn)
Greater Chattanooga REALTORS® (2963 Amnicola Highway)
Affordable Housing; New Options for Chattanooga (FREE Lunch & Learn) will be held IN PERSON.
Join us for this informative FREE Lunch & Learn covering hot topics in affordable housing:
- Financing for Affordable Housing Units
- Home Ready Loan
- Home Possible Loan
- Pinnacle 100
- Down Payment Assistance
- Down Payment Assistance Partner: The Housing Fund
- Individual Development Accounts
- New Home Loans for First-Time and/or Low-Income Homeowners
- Jermaine Freeman - Senior Advisor to Mayor for Economic Opportunities, will provide insight on the funds ear marked by the Mayor for low to moderate income housing.
- Marshall Crawford - President & CEO of The Housing Fund & Nicole Mathews - Senior Mortgage Advisor for The Housing Fund, will provide details on The Housing Fund's Shared Equity Program.
Register below and join us for valuable information to add to your knowledge toolbox!
Jill McLean, Ryan Murphy, & Molly Haynes
1 Hour (TN CE ONLY, pending)
Members: FREE / Non-Members: $10.00Register Back to Calendar