Northwest Georgia Council
In 1997, the Northwest Georgia Board of REALTORS® merged with and became a Council of the Greater Chattanooga REALTORS®.
The purpose of the Northwest Georgia Council is to unite those engaged in the real estate profession in Northwest Georgia with the Greater Chattanooga, Georgia and National Associations of REALTORS® and to help our members become more successful and professional and increase their business’ profitability.
2019 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Martha Alexander, President
- TBD, President-Elect
- Vickie McBryar, Secretary/State Director
- Sue Sims, Treasurer/State Director
- Chase Jolander, Two-year Director
- Diane Joyner, Local Director