Whether you knew it or not, REALTORS® Property Resource (RPR) already is available to you as a member benefit from the National Association of REALTORS®. And it’s something you get at no additional cost as part of your national dues.
Ready to get started? Create an agent account OR enroll as a managing broker. Once you've created an account, peruse our online events calendar for short RPR training webinars and you'll be good to go!
What is RPR? This short introductory video answers that exact question and highlights all that RPR offers, including: access to:
- Schools and neighborhood information throughout the US
- Commercial trade area data (including consumer spending habits)
- Statistical interpretations of demographic or census data
- Property public records data throughout the US (Residential and Commercial)
Through single sign-on, RPR is incorporated into our MLS data and provides:
- Full MLS transaction history on properties including photos
- Enhanced automated valuation model
- CMA like the valuation tool complete with distressed, public and MLS records
- Data Share with neighboring MLSs
How are REALTORS® using RPR? These testimonials highlight how you, too, can use RPR to enhance your business. Whether you’re an agent, broker, commercial practitioner or an appraiser, RPR has something for everyone.