Mon, Apr 11, 2022 1:00pm – 4:00pm
How’s That Working Out For You? Hot Legal Issues in Real Estate
Greater Chattanooga REALTORS® (2963 Amnicola Highway)
Is your smart home or office also culturally sensitive?
Do you have a seller client recording every showing with their trusty nanny cam?
Are the property videos that you’ve been taking with your drone going viral?
There have been a LOT of changes in real estate recently and this class looks at Trista’s Favorite Five:
- Website and application compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Unmanned aircraft systems and the Federal Aviation Administration’s new rules
- Audio and video recordings of property showings
- Impact of the Fair Housing Act on new technology
- How state law decriminalization of marijuana and the federal government enforcement of the Controlled Substances Act impacts real estate
CLICK HERE to print and/or download course material.
Trista Curzydlo, JD
3 Hours TN & GA
Members: FREE / Non-Members: $30.00Register Back to Calendar