Tue, Aug 11, 2020 1:00pm – 4:00pm
National Code of Ethics Day
Your own location/device via Zoom! (see description below for registration information)
The August 11th course offering will be held via Zoom. Please register below, which will trigger the Zoom link to be emailed 24 hours prior to class. See below for TREC virtual/streaming CE rules.
Are you ready for another historic day for real estate and a game changer for the REALTORS® Relief Foundation?
If you said, “yes!”…Join us on NAR's Code of Ethics Day for a CE opportunity unlike any other offered before - oh, and it's FREE to members!
While there is no charge for the class, attendees will have the oportuntiy to make a contirbution to the REALTORS® Relief Foundation during the class for entry into a drawing for a 2021 Dues Package! Winner to be announced August 12 at 10am on our Facebook page.
Continue the conversation online via National Code of Ethics Day's Facebook page.
TREC Rules for earning CE hours via electronic streaming services:
• Login/check-in for class begins 20 minutes before the stated class start time and ends once the class begins. Students must be logged in and their identification verified (please have your license or a picture ID ready when you login) by the proctor BEFORE the stated class start time.
• Students must be visible on camera AT ALL TIMES to receive CE credit.
• Students may not take phone calls during class to receive CE credit. Instructors will provide time for breaks and lunch (if applicable). During designated break/lunch time, attendees may take care of personal calls, emails, etc. NOTE: Attendees should NOT log out at any time during the class.
• Students may not participate in computer-based work while attending class to receive CE credit.
• Students may not “Step away” from the camera for any reason to receive CE credit. If an emergency arises, please use the “chat” feature to privately notify the proctor Jessica Snyder, of your situation.
• Students are also responsible for the performance of their own technology including audio volume, video clarity and reliable internet connection.
• Video, audio and internet access are all needed to access are all needed to successfully “attend” class.
• Providers must maintain a recording of electronically streamed course.
• Your camera must remain stable and UNMOVED during the course broadcast. Excessive camera movement is distracting and may result in a student’s removal from the class at the instructor’s discretion.
• No sharing a room with other students unless permission has been granted in writing from the provider.
CE HOURS 3 Hours TN & GA
Members: FREE / Non-Members: $30.00Register Back to Calendar