Thu, Oct 6, 2022 9:00am – 4:30pm
Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
Greater Chattanooga REALTORS® (2963 Amnicola Highway)
Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) class will be held IN PERSON.
The 2-day Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation course will redefine your "normal" and reinvent the way you represent sellers. It provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training, & resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today’s marketplace. The SRS designation is the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance.
Agents will learn how to:
- Increase listings & grow their business
- Demonstrate & communicate their value package to seller clients
- Understand & apply the Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice & assure compliance with state license laws when representing sellers
- Understand & apply methods, tools, & techniques to provide support & services that sellers want and need
- Demonstrate how to work with seller who have obtained inaccurate pricing information online
- Demostrate how to overcome seller objections
- Generational marketing, prospecting, listing strategies, & MORE
Additional Member Benefits Include:
- Membership in an elite group of trained seller client advocates
- Access to a wealth of member-only education, resources & services.
- “Find An SRS” Online Directory for the public to access & for direct member to member referral opportunities
- Subscription to the bi-monthly digital Real Estate Business Magazine.
- SRS social media community – Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter.
- Exclusive, member-only webinars & videos.
- SRS is an approved elective for the Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR) Designation.
For more information or how to obtain the SRS designation? CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE to print and/or download course material (information will be available shortly).
16 Hours TN & GA
Member: $175 / Non-Member: $190Register Back to Calendar