Tue, Nov 10, 2020 9:00am – 12:00pm
CANCELLED The Art of Networking
Your own location/device via Zoom! (see description below for registration information)
The remaining 2020 course offering will be held via Zoom. Please register below, which will trigger the Zoom link to be emailed 24 hours prior to class. See below for TREC virtual/streaming CE rules.
Most REALTORS® agree that networking is critical to long-term success in real estate. Despite consumers’ assumptions that REALTORS® are outgoing and networking comes naturally, in fact, many REALTORS® dread networking. They perceive it as an awkward, forced, and unnatural exchange – which only leads to sweaty palms, uncomfortable silences, and unproductive conversations. So, how do you leave those shaky knees behind and become better at networking? First, you attend this program! You’ll leave with solid strategies and techniques (that we’ll practice in class) that will allow you to 1) feel more comfortable in networking settings, 2) make a positive impression and 3) generate new contacts. Video: https://youtu.be/WKwmN7j8VYw
TREC RULES for earning CE hours via electronic streaming services:
• Login/check-in for class begins 20 minutes before the stated class start time and ends once the class begins. Students must be logged in and their identification verified by the proctor BEFORE the stated class start time.
• Students must be visible on camera AT ALL TIMES to receive CE credit.
• Students may not take phone calls during class to receive CE credit. Instructors will provide time for breaks and lunch (if applicable). During designated break/lunch time, attendees may take care of personal calls, emails, etc. NOTE: Attendees should NOT log out at any time during the class.
• Students may not participate in computer-based work while attending class to receive CE credit.
• Students may not “Step away” from the camera for any reason to receive CE credit. If an emergency arises, please use the “chat” feature to privately notify the proctor of your situation.
• Students are also responsible for the performance of their own technology including audio volume, video clarity and reliable internet connection.
• Video, audio and internet access are all needed to access are all needed to successfully “attend” class.
• Providers must maintain a recording of electronically streamed course.
• Your camera must remain stable and UNMOVED during the course broadcast. Excessive camera movement is distracting and may result in a student’s removal from the class at the instructor’s discretion.
• No sharing a room with other students unless permission has been granted in writing from the provider.
3 Hours TN & GA
Members: $30.00 / Non-Members: $45.00Register Back to Calendar